segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

Going mental, but it's true

I'm happy.



Like I hadn't been in a long time.


It turns out that we get used to everything in this life, and that includes bad things; poor treatment; people who don't lift you up. I have the best group of friends one could ask for, and a person who came into my life and brought along what I can only describe as sunshine. A person who challenges me everyday to become the woman I know I can become and who I already see myself turning into. I'm throwing myself at the idea of being cared for, of being vulnerable sometimes. He's dared to push my buttons, he makes me mad, he touches on areas of my life I'm not at all comfortable with. He's making a mess and I'm completely grateful for it.

Um comentário:

Dri disse...

óun, é do blog da minha irmã! Que fofo!
Beijos!
Dri